Seaskin Ultra drysuit review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

just go slow, and be careful not to get the unders stuck. with a slow "curvish" move it should be fine :wink:

My buddy also dives a back-zip DS so I've got help if I need it. But, I can reach my upper back with both hands, so I'm optimistic about self-donning, kind of like this

My buddy also dives a back-zip DS so I've got help if I need it. But, I can reach my upper back with both hands, so I'm optimistic about self-donning, kind of like this
That looks like a fantastic way to destroy a drysuit. Hope it's pre-chalked and whatnot

Hi
Why do everybody want a front zip?!
If you are diving with a buddy, just ask your buddy to help you.
If you are solo, just use you spool and a solid point and that is it!

Because a plastic front zipper is MUCH easier and more convenient than asking a buddy or using a spool and a solid point.

Because a plastic front zipper is MUCH easier and more convenient than asking a buddy or using a spool and a solid point.
Yes of course, obvious :) The point is that if you don't have the option of a front zip, it should not be an excuse for not getting the DS you want-like-can afford

What's a "solid point"?

It's a point.

That is solid.

In the context, I feel safe in assuming that he means a physical point. Not a figurative one, as in "what is the point of your question", and not a sports score, as "I just scored a point."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom