Seaskin Ultra drysuit review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stationary object that won't move used to pull the spool with the line and the zipper to close it?
Yes that was my point :) :)
Sorry guys but English is not my first language (and not even my second).

I finally got around to ordering this suit. I'll report back on how it goes.
Just an update.

Suit was ordered 6/10, has been twice delayed due to supply chain issues and pending port strike, no neoprene is available. I remain optimistic, and I'm hoping for an October delivery at this point.

My suit came in today. Once Seaskin got a resupply of neoprene the fabrication went quickly, and it was dispatched Friday for delivery today. No issues with shipping and I paid customs duty via UPS online ($72 for suit & undergarment).

I can't dive it until later this month, but just a quick try on indicates it's sized perfectly. I was a little surprised at the weight of the neoprene, 3mm compressed, but feels heavier.

My suit came in today. Once Seaskin got a resupply of neoprene the fabrication went quickly, and it was dispatched Friday for delivery today. No issues with shipping and I paid customs duty via UPS online ($72 for suit & undergarment).

I can't dive it until later this month, but just a quick try on indicates it's sized perfectly. I was a little surprised at the weight of the neoprene, 3mm compressed, but feels heavier.
Wait until it’s wet :)

Well that's all just magnificent youse guys!

I just got measured up by my wetsuit guy as per the Seaskin directions
but I think I will wait until I develop a bit better middle age spread first

Pretty bare bones; neoprene seals all around, standard zipper + zipper flap, pee valve, 2 pockets, knee pads, inflation valve cover, tech boots
Sounds like my build except I went with neoprene socks.
I don't recommend the "Short Neck Hood", not enough stretch in the neck to don it without a zipper.
This is my first experience with neoprene seals, so hoping I stay dry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom