Seems I am way ahead of my time!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you should have gotten a patent. Then you could own about most of Motorola now. Of couse you could still try for a concession on the fuel supply.

Tom

Way to go ID all your pond scumming has paid someone else lots of money congratulations are in order uh on order

Oh Man. According to wife (and most anyone who has ridden in vehicle with me for more than 30 miles), I would always have a phone with lots of power!

I really don't understand what the comment is intended to mean......

What will they think of next???

Dave

I know what the Mrs. means.................

My question is ..........."How do fart into the phone to refill it?"

Butch :peace:

If it has internet connectivity whereby you can send and receive mail, will it be called "Fart-Mail", or in the case of JoeWR, "Old-Fart-Mail"???

:tease:

So, Don, planning on getting a prototype before the Lake Travis Halloween Dive?

If so, I'm going to put in a nomination for you as communications officer, and therefor as an officer your own vehicle! :wink:

Corsair,

There is a scientific term for fossilized feces--bovine ones included. COPROLITES are fossilized feces! However, I am not certain coprolites can be used for IG's inventions.

Joewr...who is amazed at what one can learn on this Board...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom