Semi-Dry Wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken:
Wish I could meet up with ya down there, buddy, but as you know, I'm gonna be taking my Gas Passer's course.

Next time ya head down howz about giving me a couple of weeks heads up?

the K

Well, we're going to be there on the 24th. The 25th, we'll be diving PCB with Panama City Dive & SKi. :)

ShakaZulu:
Look at the POLAR QUAD-DENSITY Hooded Fullsuit from:

http://www.xcelwetsuits.com

Won't even need a semi-dry. My Chest are is dry after a dive...

Impressive! I think this wetsuit will be all I need, though. My next step is to buy a Dry Suit. I think I've found a nice tri-lam suit for around $900. :)

You're gonna love going dry, FW.

Fish_Whisperer:
Impressive! I think this wetsuit will be all I need, though. My next step is to buy a Dry Suit. I think I've found a nice tri-lam suit for around $900. :)

I use that suit in Socal waters, dove with it in 48 degrees before. Try it, let us know what you think. Diving dry makes the surface interval much nicer.....

Well, at this point, I just wanted a replacement for my old Cressi 5mm. Everyone local, bought pretty much the same wetsuit, and the LDS owner ended up making EVERYONE mad. (Long story, but none of the local divers want anything to do with this guy, anymore.) I don't wish to advertize for his shop by wearing gear that I bought from him, and besides, the Cressi 5mm has big yellow bands around the shoulders and CRESSI stenciled across the chest. Much too flashy for me. If I'm going to advertize for Cressi, they need to give me a salary. LOL I like my gear to be subdued, with the exception of my knife, fins, and light. The Sea Elite suit is black and gray.

draperb@hcsmail.com:
I've got a Tilos 7/5mm Semi dry on it's way. I bought it from SCUBA.COM for $135 with shipping. I was able to get that price through their great price matching policy. I'm looking forward to getting that baby in the water for a test next weekend.

Can you explain how you did that please. Thanks

Fish_Whisperer:
Well, at this point, I just wanted a replacement for my old Cressi 5mm. Everyone local, bought pretty much the same wetsuit, and the LDS owner ended up making EVERYONE mad. (Long story, but none of the local divers want anything to do with this guy, anymore.) I don't wish to advertize for his shop by wearing gear that I bought from him, and besides, the Cressi 5mm has big yellow bands around the shoulders and CRESSI stenciled across the chest. Much too flashy for me. If I'm going to advertize for Cressi, they need to give me a salary. LOL I like my gear to be subdued, with the exception of my knife, fins, and light. The Sea Elite suit is black and gray.

Sea Elite suits are good quality also, I have a 15 year old one that still looks good and is warm. It is hard to go wrong with Diver's Supply.

Back
Top Bottom