Semi-dry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Four words: drysuit with p-valve.

Your life will become better. Now I can drink as much water as I want...if they ever come up with a "dump valve" I might never get out of the water.

technically thats only three words. . .

flush it just like burping, only in reverse, open the neck seal allow water in, then as you exit the water, undo the ankle seals/"burp" them and wala a bit of a flush :D

It's impossible to break the neck-seal on mine. The 3mm latex inner seal is long and folds over on itself = 6mm. The hood goes over that +7mm. Then the suit has an extra flap that locks over the hood around the neck +5mm.

So around my neck there is 18mm of rubber and it's a just fit. You can't even pinch it. :D

It's impossible to break the neck-seal on mine. The 3mm latex inner seal is long and folds over on itself = 6mm. The hood goes over that +7mm. Then the suit has an extra flap that locks over the hood around the neck +5mm.

So around my neck there is 18mm of rubber and it's a just fit. You can't even pinch it. :D
what kind of suit do you have?

Four words: drysuit with p-valve.

Your life will become better. Now I can drink as much water as I want...if they ever come up with a "dump valve" I might never get out of the water.

:rofl3: When I buy a dry suit I will keep this in mind! :eyebrow:

what kind of suit do you have?

It's a SEAC-SUB 7mm PRO with Fire-dry lining.

I bought mine new about 3 years ago. It's probably as close to dry diving as you can get without actually buying a dry-suit. Really good neck, ankle and wrist seals and a dry-suit style zipper shoulder to shoulder across the back.

For at least the first 50 dives the only water inside the suit was my own sweat.
Nowadays the seals are starting to stretch a little so I get the occasional trickle.

However it went out of line about 18 months ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom