Setting up ScubaPro MK25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's EXACTLY what it is... That is the spot that would hit the back of my head - in conjunction with the neoprene mask strap cover i have, it should make an occasional contact with it not matter... I rather have 100% side to side motion on the entire dive, and "possibly" hit my head on neoprene, then take that possibility away but NEVER feel comfortable when looking from side to side.... I also plan to ride the tank just a tad bit lower....

That's EXACTLY what it is... That is the spot that would hit the back of my head - in conjunction with the neoprene mask strap cover i have, it should make an occasional contact with it not matter... I rather have 100% side to side motion on the entire dive, and "possibly" hit my head on neoprene, then take that possibility away but NEVER feel comfortable when looking from side to side.... I also plan to ride the tank just a tad bit lower....

I always appreciate a great "McGuyver'd" solution. Good one Tony. If it works for you, it works, period.

you can do it either way. I dive mine down for a lower profile but many people dive it up because they are afraid of hitting their head on it (I have never had that happen) or they just want a couple more inches of play out of the swivel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom