sherwood awac-1 dive computer instruction manual

Discussion in 'Computers, Gauges, Watches and Analyzers' started by scubacory1, Mar 2, 2003.

1. scubacory1

scubacory1 Guest

Hello, I just bought a used sherwood awac-1 dive computer for my vacation. Unfortunately the seller did not include the instruction manual. I can't figure out how the heck to use this thing without it. Does anyone have one they"d like to sell or know how I can get one. Thanks.

2. gorilladiver

gorilladiver Angel Fish

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    I also just got a used awac-1 this weekend with no instructions of course. after several hours of playing with it this is what i know so far:doctor:. To set the date and time press the A button untill You get to the surf screen. then press A then B buttons holding both buttons down for about ten seconds or so. When the time starts flashing use the A button to select, and the B button to change. To set the air, nitrox mixture press A to get to the Plan screen, then press A then B buttons holding both buttons down for about ten seconds or so, and use the B button to set the mixture. The only part I can't figure out is how to change the settings from meters to feet. I discoverd that when you use the re-set button on the back it changes every thing to metric. I think the awac-1 also has some kind of PC download, but I have no idea where to start on that. I just went to the sherwood website and sent a request for a manual, maybe they can send one. If anyone else has any other info on the Awac-1, please respond.

3. gorilladiver

gorilladiver Angel Fish

4. tulane

tulane Garibaldi

I too am looking for the pdf manual (or figure out how to get the thing off of metric). The link above is now expired. Help!

5. Wakeboardr

Wakeboardr Angel Fish

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    If you haven't found a manual, send me your address and I will email it. I spent considerable time trying to figure it out myself.

6. furtif

furtif Angel Fish

# of Dives: 500 - 999
  7. zencat

zencat Angel Fish

I have a pdf copy of the manual. sherwood is being a real "C-yoU-Next-Tuesday" about access to the manuals.
    I got this a long time ago from someplace for my cressi comp. its the same thing just a different name.
    I will try to put it up here and also my web sit location.
    http://www.oaktownboardz.com/AWAC-1
    hopefully you will be able to get it at one of these.
    if not contact me and I can email it.
    bikesurf@lmi.net
    cheers&aloha
    M

8. gorilladiver

gorilladiver Angel Fish

here is a new link to download the AWAC-1 manual that I recieved from Sherwood
    Driveway - AWAC.pdf

Brian