Sidemount to get into tech.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks again for all the input. I've decided that I'll just do recreational SM for a while before heading into tech (not just because money will be real tight if I get into tech during a semester of school, but it is a factor). I'll shop around after I feel comfortable in the setup.

But if you are just doing some fun dives with regulator backmount, single tank divers, then it is a bit unnecessary. I was actually looking to getting some 40 or 60 cu ft tanks because they weight A LOT less.

I have some lp45s (which I fill to 3000psi) which are absolutely dreamy to dive sidemount. I really only use them to take short looky loos into holes in the ground that we don't know if there's anything there yet worth diving.

i dive 85s and my buddy can dive her 45s and we need fills at the same time. she has gills...

i dive 85s and my buddy can dive her 45s and we need fills at the same time. she has gills...

No volume matching??

Back
Top Bottom