smoking on a dive boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iregardless of what any of us think its really up to the captain or the dive op anyway, so hopefully everyone involved is in this because they enjoy a good discussion!

she may not had smoked but i wonder about secondary smoke

That, of course, was my point ... she didn't have to smoke ... she breathed his for decades ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Smoking...what a disgusting habit.

I'm surprised that there are not more non-smoking boats. If the boat permits smoking its nice if everyone can handle it like an adult. I'd rather that people no throw cigarette filters over the side however.

Wow, That was something I didn't even think about. I'm usually the 1st person to complain about someone littering! The next time I am on a dive boat and see someone smoking, I plan to (politely) ask where they plan to dispose of their cig. butt.

Why use fart spray? the real thing works much better! Just eat beans and eggs and drink beer the night before! I gotta smell you? Guess what? You get to smell me!

Well said! :rofl3: Why not add some 'motion sickness' as well! :rofl3:

Speaking of gas, isn't it unsafe to smoke around the scuba tanks?

Back
Top Bottom