So, I have to ask...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, no, no... I mean a "Rite of Passage" here... you know: an inDORKtrination. Surely their must be ONE thing that turns you into a dork diver!

Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I think I was born a Dork Diver - I don't think I turned into one !!

NetDoc:
No, no, no... I mean a "Rite of Passage" here... you know: an inDORKtrination. Surely their must be ONE thing that turns you into a dork diver!

None needed, we simply are and are proud of our DORKdom.

It's not something you choose. You either are~~ or you aren't. Nothing we can do about it. We're in it for the fun..nothing else matters.

Here's a pix of me at my dorkyest. ( Is that spelled right?) Oh who cares..we dorks we don't care about spelling. Long finger nails and semi yellow snorkel. Roatan Aug 1999.

Attachments

• okpic.jpg
    okpic.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 193
Wow, killer nails Natasha! I bet you looked like a Real Dork getting your gear on with those (meant as a total compliment :D )

Pete, Part of the indorktrination process requires that you dive for fun. While having a gorilla cartoon as an avatar help as does being a mechanic, the number one requirement is that you can't help but have fun when you dive.

Remember you first started to dive? Just after you took of the training wheels and peddled all by yourself? The time when your skill set finally was sufficient enough that you no longer were on the verge of panic and you could began to appreciate what the undersea world had to offer. That’s what it is like to be a dork diver.

Dave

scratchmyback:
Wow, killer nails Natasha! I bet you looked like a Real Dork getting your gear on with those (meant as a total compliment :D )

LOL Yeah~~ but everyone always wants me to scratch their back, so in return they help me with getting the gear on. :winky:

NetDoc:

Not to worry, Pete, you're an IT guy. You fit right in, buddy.

Back
Top Bottom