So, I have to ask...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha:
LOL Yeah~~ but everyone always wants me to scratch their back, so in return they help with the getting the gear on. :winky:

Thus my user name....it's the name of my business :wink:

scratchmyback:
Wouldn't that make him a Geek Diver?

Six of one, a half dozen of another. A geek is merely a specific type of dork. Nerds fit in there somewhere as well.

Walter:
Nerds fit in there somewhere as well.

:11: Uh Oh, gotta go contact lense now. :D

Walter:
Nerds fit in there somewhere as well.
Why does the conversation always go back to Ber??? :D :D :D I think I have just earned an Ear whalloping.

All I know is one of the first posts i read was a DD post, and I said "man, these "guys" sound like they would be a blast to dive with !!
Thats when I heard one of the voices in my head tell me I should be a Dork

One must become a Dork Diver. One may possibly start out in life as a dork and remain a dork for his/her whole life. But to be a Dork Diver, one must begin to dive. There are some Dork Divers who were divers but not dorks, but realized the wisdom of following the path of the Dork Diver. The closest thing to an inDorktrination on the path of the Dork Diver is the realization that "it's okay to dive for fun." That's it. SAC rate calculation or no SAC rate calculation. Snorkel or no snorkel (but most of us DD choose the way of the snorkel...). DIR or non-DIR. Gorilla or Rabbit.

Use the Dork, young Luke.

Natasha:
Here's a pix of me at my dorkyest. ( Is that spelled right?) Oh who cares..we dorks we don't care about spelling. Long finger nails and semi yellow snorkel. Roatan Aug 1999.

How in the world do you get your wetsuit on? I guess a 3 mil is doable! Do you ever put on a 6 mil? I can barely get my 7-6-5 on with my stubs! No way would real nails (or, worse, FAKE nails!) survive! I'm jealous!

Why do we keep coming back to the topic of nails? Is this some subconscious lashing out at a certain way of thinking. Oh- I shouldn't even have brought that up- and I won't explain it! If you know what I'm talking about you know what I'm talking about! I just think it's funny!

And, in the Dork Diver forum... thinking something funny is reason enough to post!

pennypue:
I HEARD THAT!!!

While yes, I am a Princess, I am Princess Pue. Linda is Scuba Princess. We're Sistahs in the Royalty.

There's ALWAYS room for more Princesses. :D:D

My sincere apologies, I would never, ever disrespect the royalty of Dork Divers. Although I don't dive with a snorkle, my best buddy does. On the Eagle a couple of weeks ago.

TheEagleDonna_Post7_15_07.jpg

scratchmyback:
Thus my user name....it's the name of my business :wink:

Really! That is too cool. Do you have a web site?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom