So... What did you do on your Labor Day Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've enjoyed reading all your stories...... since my CABLE IS STILL OUT !!!!

Power was out for 36 hours. Land line telephone was out 40 hours. My cable TV (thanks to the monopoly it has) may be out until my next bill is due to be paid.

Compared to some of you in other parts of Florida, I'll live with that. (except for you cable - Bright House - ***:cwmddd: ****s).

Hope all of you can get back to your normal lives soon. Thank God that loss of life and injuries were less than expected.

Unfortunately it looks like Ivan is on his way to the Bay area.

Since my parents were having such a hissy fit we took the kids for a long weekend up the West coast of Florida into Georgia and the Carolinas. Did some hiking in the Blue Ridge Parkway then cut over to the East coast and came down route 17 and then 95. Stayed in Palm Coast at my brothers house on Tuesday, stayed at a friends in Orlando on Wednesday and then home to power last night. Saw on the Weather Channel this morning that Ashville, North Carolina was flooded. We stayed there on Sunday night and it was high and dry!

Can't wait for Ivan...I just LOVE living in paradise.

Dee

Watched it rain mostly....spent Monday afternoon from around 3:30 until dark looking for our ninth drowning victim of the year.....total was three last year...and we've still got 4 months to go...the 8th victim drowned the night before... some bystanders were able to get him out of the water pretty quickly, but it was too late.

Up date to my last. Monday I pulled my Van and trailer out of the muck of which was once my front yard. remember my old saying was

"Arguing with a grunt was like wrestling with a pig, you both get dirty but the pig loves it"

Well lets just say I was loving evry minute of it

avoid hurricanes!!!! and again this weekend. i'm, worn out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom