So what takes your breath away...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have never seen anything like that, but I'm sure a shark, a wreck (not a little boat in a lake) or anything big could take my breath away. On the other hand I think everything underwater is amazing, isn't it? I love to watch my bubbles ascending to the surface...

Yes ...amazing...surfacing under the stars, to an angry or calm sea, the depths of the oceans, lakes, springs or quarries...no matter what the vis, the current, the circumstance..I am breathing underwater and it is amazing..

Walking up stairs...

How many? I can run 5, 6, flights before getting winded..:wink: On the other hand if it is a cave I want to penetrate, I can swim several hundred feet against flow before I get winded.. I guess it is in all what you let take your breath away....

Just being under water is a thrill on every dive....but add a special critter or formation and life is great!

I'll change it up and post a picture.

The view of a beautiful cavern and the sun coming in after a long cave dive. I could stare at it forever.

Just being under water is a thrill on every dive....but add a special critter or formation and life is great!

I'll change it up and post a picture.

Amazing....

---------- Post Merged at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:56 AM ----------

The view of a beautiful cavern and the sun coming in after a long cave dive. I could stare at it forever.

I am in love...

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Not the best photos I have shot, but this is what takes my breath away after a dive. This is all from one dive at Ginnie Springs.

I am going to Ginnie in a week! Those shots are awesome! I can't wait! I've only been there once and did a cave dive in the devil system and then the megadive with SB last October. I will be there again next week and hope to do a deeper penetration into the system.

I love Ginnie. I am there usually once a month. As far as deep penetrations, some of the coolest things can be seen in the first 400 feet if you know where to look.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom