So what takes your breath away...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Then show me. The last time I had a wondeful guide but she ripped through it and we got to 1000ft and I started going into deco on my mix and had to turn it before 1/3's.

I would be happy to do just that. PM me whenever you are in town and I will try to dive with you. Either that or ask your guide to take you through the catacombs or any of the bypass lines.

Taking an underwater photo, looking at the screen, and seeing the beauty of the true colors of what I just shot.

Here's one example from St. Lucia:

danlvs1.jpg

I also love getting back above water and seeing a photo of a scene that I didn't realize had happened when shooting it, like this from Nassau:

shark2a.jpg

Last edited:
First time I entered a cave.

Any other time I entered a cave.

Drifting over an 1800's wreck in the NE Atlantic.

Getting a custom BP from Fred Tagge and finally getting into trim.

Meeting you at JB.

How sweet!! I enjoyed meeting you also!!

I would be happy to do just that. PM me whenever you are in town and I will try to dive with you. Either that or ask your guide to take you through the catacombs or any of the bypass lines.

I will be there next weekend with SB on the Megadive at Ginnie Springs weekend..I will hold you to that..

Everytime I go below the surface I am amazed at the sites

First time I entered a cave.

Any other time I entered a cave.

Drifting over an 1800's wreck in the NE Atlantic.

Getting a custom BP from Fred Tagge and finally getting into trim.

Meeting you at JB.

I just have to reply againlll Being compared to entering a cave for the first time is the up most awesome honor you could bestow on anyone..Thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be there next weekend with SB on the Megadive at Ginnie Springs weekend..I will hold you to that..

Not 100% sure if I can make it, but I will try. It all depends on what the Army says at this point.

Watching the rapt expressions on my students' faces as I use my dive video and photos to make some point about science, then hearing the awe in their voices when they say, "Mr. C...that is sooooo cool!"

Yup, that does it for me every time.

usually, the colors. the color of the caribbean water & how it changes close to & far from land, the wild almost fluorescent purpley-blue of some sponges, the bright blue of the cavern mouth with sun from deeper in the cave with the creamy brown background, the parrot fish who look like they were colored by a princess-obsessed 7 year old, the subtle layers of soft color in a claybank...oh, and larry's eyes when he wears certain shirts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom