So you wanna dive in NY? Click here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SunshineFish

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
:hi: I created a resource page for NY/NJ divers. It's a compilation of links from all the research I did when I was looking into diving around my home area. I still have yet to dive here. :cold:

Feel free to pass the link to anyone who could use it. And I am open to input to make this an even better webpage!

www.geocities.com/nydiving

Sandy

I am currently testing this page on my little sister who wants to learn SCUBA - woo hoo!! :bounce:

(then I will have a buddy!)

That was a really cool idea. I know when I started diving on LI I was dissapointed to find out I couldn't dive at all the landings I used to fish (note: diving has moved fishing to #2). Now, we have a few favorite spots, 2 trucks (beach access), and a boat (new dive boat at the end of the month!). If anyone is interested in buddying up contact me! I'm in the Port Jeff area. cm

Hi CM!

A belated welcome to the board! Don't forget to formally introduce yourself in intros and greets!

Am glad you liked the website. My sister has offically commented that it is "boring" but "useful." So I gave her the task of sprucing it up. :wink: heh heh.

How far is Port Jefferson from Huntington? I have a relative that lives out there. Do you dive year round?

Sandy

Port Jeff is about 30 mins east of Huntington, still on the North Shore. I just convinced my buddy to get a dry suit, so I will be diving within the next 2 weeks! I mostly do night dives, because I work full time and go to school full time. (always time for diving!) Chris.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom