Solo diving on Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This worthless without knowing WHO the operator is so they can be avoided.

Or.... Maybe the girl that was told that she couldn't dive solo had just gotten her OW card... And was told that she "NEEDED" a solo card to dive because it was the only way to stop her from killing herself..

Jim...

Or.... Maybe the girl that was told that she couldn't dive solo had just gotten her OW card... And was told that she "NEEDED" a solo card to dive because it was the only way to stop her from killing herself..

Jim...

Entirely possible, and a good call by the OP if so. Still would be nice to know which dive op, for experienced divers' information.

Entirely possible, and a good call by the OP if so. Still would be nice to know which dive op, for experienced divers' information.

This is what a good OP should do... Some people need to be saved from themselves...

Jim...

Whats the deal with not telling us who you are complaining about? The dive op should have a chance to respond. I think the moderator should consider taking down this post as it besmirches all the operators who do not have a no solo policy by making the allegation against an unknown and undisclosed dive op

OR, It's a post from a Anti-Bonaire diver just posting negative stuff about Bonaire... I wonder if her rental car was ransacked well talking to the dive OP... LOL

Jim...

Whats the deal with not telling us who you are complaining about? The dive op should have a chance to respond. I think the moderator should consider taking down this post as it besmirches all the operators who do not have a no solo policy by making the allegation against an unknown and undisclosed dive op

++1 - if you are not going to give full info why should anyone think your post is not bogus. I was just there Nov/Dec and did not experience anything like this - nor did I hear about it.

OR, It's a post from a Anti-Bonaire diver just posting negative stuff about Bonaire... I wonder if her rental car was ransacked well talking to the dive OP... LOL

Jim...
Or anti-solo. Why hesitant to post the name with the stated policy of a dive op.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom