SOLVED: Wreck Raider Dive Charter -- No Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Subzero...I don't know you, but it is rare on the internet when someone apologizes and is willing to do the right thing. You are obviously a stand up guy, and I appreciate the way you have resolved this. Thank you for bringing this matter to a conclusion...Great Job!

Been offline for 3 days and just had the chance to respond. As jviehe said, the truth is somewhere in between Rod and my side of the story and I agree with that statement. In the end, both of us tried contacting each other, but ended up leaving voice mails that neither of us got to. I also agree with what most folks have said, that I owe Rod an apology. Looking back, when I posted this thread, I was fuming and emotions were running high. So, just before posting this reply, I called Rod and personally apologize to him for the way I reacted and the way I handled things.

So, to Rod and to his company, Wreck Raider, I'd like to publicly apologize for the way I reacted and handled this whole situation; I'd also like to apologize for attacking your reputation. Looking back, I should have handled the situation differently by resolving the issue amongst ourselves and not making it public.

Hopefully, with this apology, we can put this issue to rest and move on.

@Mod, perhaps you can delete this thread a few days from now? Thanks.

Now perhaps everyone can learn something from this, and stop insulting everyone you see on the internet. Go dive.

Great conclusion to this problem. Both of you show the way things ought to be handled even after a misunderstanding. Good job!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom