Some divers need bigger tanks; Some need thicker suits...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DORSETBOY:
hey, could we have found a benefit for smoking?! lol. I reckon my lungs must be that much more economical with their now greatly reduced capacity! lol lol lol. :eyebrow:
yes that what we thought maybe they had shrunk and shrivelled

Body mass will contribute to a diver's warmth, while small body mass will increase their SAC. My Ducks claim that I don't breath under water. I just relax a lot. I always pick the skinny people for my buddy... they usually have the air to stay down longer. I almost always dive my steel 120s too... I don't need the air anymore, but I sure love my trim with those bad boys. As for getting cold... when you are built like a manatee, that just ain't an issue.

Not to hijack the thread but a couple of questions:

Dorsetboy - between your handle, your title, and your location - which football team do you actually support (or maybe better - rugby team)?????

Albion - are you aware that the North Americans didn't invent English - and your signature references to mishandling monkeys should probably be reported to the RSPCA?

KimLeece:
Not to hijack the thread but a couple of questions:

Dorsetboy - between your handle, your title, and your location - which football team do you actually support (or maybe better - rugby team)?????
QUOTE]

football?..Swansea City (for my sins) and Arsenal!
Rugby?.. Swansea/Neath Ospreys and Wales.. Im a glutten for punishment! on the bright side the English lost against our Australian and New Zealand brothers.. and Sir Clive looked seriously unhappy! lol lol lol.

Yes we did - even though they played quite well - I watched the game at an Aussie friends house - it was a pity about the ref - but wouldn't have made much difference. West Indies just thrashed England in the cricket - and we had the penalty fiasco last week. It's kindda back to Henmanitis - except he just beat the Aussie!! I look at being an English supporter as a sort of penance - just not quite as bad as you Welsh have it!!:eyebrow:

DORSETBOY:
Rugby?.. Swansea/Neath Ospreys and Wales.. Im a glutten for punishment! on the bright side the English lost against our Australian and New Zealand brothers.. and Sir Clive looked seriously unhappy! lol lol lol.

Ospreys ?! Traitor !!!!!! Moronic hybrid WRU creation etc etc etc. Do what i did and stick to the clubs that were there originally :)

Its been a great 2 weeks for Welsh sport with England losing to NZ (twice) and taking a pasting off australia in the rugby AND losing to portugal in a hysterical way in the soccer :)

String:
snip..
Its been a great 2 weeks for Welsh sport with England losing to NZ (twice) and taking a pasting off australia in the rugby AND losing to portugal in a hysterical way in the soccer :)
Huh???? Has Wales now sunk so low that instead of looking to their own sport they need to get morale from English losses? Better to play and lose than not to play (or be seen) at all! C'mon Wales - get your own life - instead of picking at ours!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom