Some pics from Islamorada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great pics, thanks for sharing!

Thanks

I know exactly where that Christsmas tree collection is, great shots

Thanks Walter

LOV the Christmas trees photo...tks for posting

Thanks Lee

A spotted drum! I haven't seen those very often (actually only once, and it was in the keys, but was a juvenile).

Thanks.

81º water... mmmmmm

I poked my head under the ledge because I saw the light coming through. I was happy to find the spotted drum. I don't see them that often either. The water temp has meen very nice. I will soon be down to my 1mm.

Great pics. Thanks for showing us my son loved the turtle.

Thanks. Spending time with him was the icing on the cake.

all the photos are great but I especially liked the spotted drums, the trumpet close up and, of course, the turtles. Very nice shots!!!

Thanks. Yeah, that trumpet let me get really close. I actually got so close that the lens could no longer focus wich is almost at the end of the port as it focuses at 5.5".

Beautiful!!!

Thanks. :blush:

Nice job with the pics Scott!

There's nothing like getting a cooperative turtle at the end of the lens; unfortunately, it doesn't happen often enough, well, at least not for me.

Lots of great pics and looks like a lot of fun. I woulda thought that was a green turtle, though.

Kevin

appears to be a green turtle to me as well(not overly common in the upper keys)!! the face seals the deal for me,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Nice job with the pics Scott!

There's nothing like getting a cooperative turtle at the end of the lens; unfortunately, it doesn't happen often enough, well, at least not for me.

Thanks Adrian

Thanks for the pics!

Thanks

Lots of great pics and looks like a lot of fun. I woulda thought that was a green turtle, though.

Kevin

Wow, really? Then it's the first one I have seen. I didn't think it looked like a Hawksbill from the face, but I was going by the shell. I knew it wasn't a Loggerhead.

appears to be a green turtle to me as well(not overly common in the upper keys)!! the face seals the deal for me,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Thanks! This is a first for me. This is definitely going on my website then!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom