South Bali - Dive Centre Recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gilbertli

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Will be going to Bali for 10 days from late June. I will be travelling with my wife (who is a beginner). I am looking for recommendation of dive centres which you think are particularly good at making beginners feel comfortable and obviously focus on safety (rather than just quick bucks).

Many thanks.

If you have not already booked accomodation , split yourstay between Tulamben and Nusa Lembongan...or consider spending the whole trip on Nusa Lembongan. We have stayed and dived with World Diving on Lembongan on several occasions and they are excellent. We also stayed with Tauch Tulamben which has wonderful diving just off the beach. It is a very very long day from Sanur to the really good sites , exhausting and a waste of time if you are new divers.

You will have an amazing time ...enjoy !

Hi, Gilbert. If you haven't booked anywhere yet we would be happy to take you. We're based in Seminyak and as Tippytoes said it can be quite a drive to the dive sites, between 1.5 and 2.5 hours each way, but that's the standard if you're staying in the Denpasar area. Feel free to send us an email and we can arrange.

Back
Top Bottom