Southwest Leaving Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yea after pricing everything for my March trip, I am thinking of trying the bag drag to see if saving a few hundred dollars is worth the hassle, Plus they offer direct flights from STL to Cancun, so the no layover might make up for the time getting down from Cancun.
Southwest to Cancun has never felt like much of a hassle to me. I wasn't even aware they flew to Cozumel.

It looks like they will still be going to Hobby, just not IAH. The part I will miss most is doing customs at Hobby...
But as you say, you will still be going through Hobby.

Now that Southwest and Delta have both dropped CZM I bet the CZM prices go up.

Yep. I'm sure AA's will rise. ¡Que lastima!
This really breaks my heart! I live 15 minutes from Hobby and fly to Coz every month…and I absolutely hate the drive to IAH and even more so the Immigration services there.

Dave Dillehay

They are no longer going to be in the Houston airport at all either
They will no longer be flying out of George Bush International; Hobby is their primary hub in Houston and they are not leaving that.

This really breaks my heart! I live 15 minutes from Hobby and fly to Coz every month…and I absolutely hate the drive to IAH and even more so the Immigration services there.

Dave Dillehay
There's no way to fly from Hobby to IAH? :D

There's no way to fly from Hobby to IAH? :D

Back in the days of Continental there was actually a shuttle flight between the airports. I took one once.

I absolutely hate the drive to IAH and even more so the Immigration services there.

Dave Dillehay
It's not so much the Customs part at IAH that's so bad, it's the single TSA queue and no allowance for Pre-Chek. If I could figure out how to just get back to a main terminal entry to clear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom