Spring Break plans...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks for the gentle reminder that i need to ask off for Spring Break. and yes i plan to get a couple of "warmer" dives off the coast of ga.

you don't have to be in school to have a good spring break! I hit Daytona Beach for spring break a couple of years ago right after my buddy and I both got divorced.....whew, what a 21 year old girlfriend will do to a mans wallet and ego :) (well, an old man like me anyway)

but I digress. I will be in Destin the second week of April, and definitely looking to dive springs, beaches, jetties, boats.

thanks for the gentle reminder that i need to ask off for Spring Break. and yes i plan to get a couple of "warmer" dives off the coast of ga.

Where off the coast of GA? You planning on diving out of Savannah?

you don't have to be in school to have a good spring break! I hit Daytona Beach for spring break a couple of years ago right after my buddy and I both got divorced.....whew, what a 21 year old girlfriend will do to a mans wallet and ego :) (well, an old man like me anyway)

Hey Flightlead,
That's not springbreak. That's a new lease on life!:D

When is your spring break? I will be diving in Panama City Beach for a week in march. Let me know I need a dive buddy

Yes, thanks. I was discussing it with my instructor today. Its in May, not March. I will make plans to attend this year. Look forward to it.

Its one of them "M" months, aren't they all the same? :mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom