SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carolyn.... you doing the t-shirt again?

here's a possible graphic for it, or maybe later for Vortoberfest... a beer with mask/fins.

scubabeer.jpg

That is a cute graphic. I am just in the planning and design phase and I was thinking of a Diver Survivor theme. I am trying to figure out all the logistics and maybe tie in some fun events for the Saturday evening festivities including tribal council. It's just some thoughts and nothing at this point has been put in writing. Here is just a taste of where I might be going with this.
3086615014_4b3b2d1d4c_o.jpg

SOCIAL! :D
Carolyn:shark2:

SOCIAL!:D

I love your theme! Count us in. I'm gearing up to do all three and go out cold without a doubt! Hey I think I came close to going out cold at Vortoberfest!:shakehead:

Is the SPRINGFEST II still planned for April 24th,25th,and 26th of this year?

I have to plan wayyyy early for scheduled days off and was trying to make sure I put in for the correct days.

Kenny

I wanna go to Springfest!!! I'll probably only be able to drive up Sat morning and stay till Sunday night, due to my work schedule.

Is the SPRINGFEST II still planned for April 24th,25th,and 26th of this year?

I have to plan wayyyy early for scheduled days off and was trying to make sure I put in for the correct days.

Kenny
Thats still the plan.

I wanna go to Springfest!!! I'll probably only be able to drive up Sat morning and stay till Sunday night, due to my work schedule.

You may find Vortex is a little warm for you! :D

WOOOHOOO! Not too much longer till 'SOCIAL"!!!!!!
The BAHAMA MAMMAS will be a presence once again...and of course those "Special" CHERRIES will be there too!

cherryskulls.jpg

Carolyn:shark2:

Yes the Bahama Mamma's will be there but are you going to bring us anything to drink? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom