Ssi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SSI is a part of the RSTC (as is PADI, NAUI, etc.).

Part of membership in the RSTC means that member organizations are required to honor each other's certifications.

Have you spoken to PADI headquarters about your refusal to honor SSI certifications? I'm guessing that they won't be pleased.

And yes, please do let us know which resort you work at. I too would like to know which places my SSI OW, AOW, Master Diver, 8 specialty, DiveCon, AI, OWI, SOWI and AOWI certifications won't be accepted, as would my students.

Thank you,

david

SSI is a part of the RSTC (as is PADI, NAUI, etc.).

Part of membership in the RSTC means that member organizations are required to honor each other's certifications.

Have you spoken to PADI headquarters about your refusal to honor SSI certifications? I'm guessing that they won't be pleased.

Perhaps the thing to do is for us to complain to PADI, NAUI, etc and perhaps - just perhaps - this guy will end up with NO certification capability at all from anyone!

Diving? What's what? :)

What delicious sauce that would be on the goose....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom