State Boat Harbor Crime and My Fun Day in Court

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

C - before your court date and just as a precaution - not that they are actually going to lock you up with some big lolo titas who are going to fight over you like hungry rats fighting over the bins behind Safeway, but hey, you never know, now do you? ---> to keep things accurate on your geographical location, you might want to change your moniker to "Catherine96734".

Can I use the boat while you locked up paying your debt to society?
SO today in front of a gov building with 15 min parking meters, you can't put anymore in, I was standing in a 45 min line. Just as I get to the front an know my meter is empty now, I see the meter maid (is it still maid if it's a guy?). I start debating the cost of a parking ticket vs the frustration of standing in a very small room with 40 hot sweaty people for another hour. I was saved by his decision to write a ticket for a car parked in the handycap spot. She was in fact handycapped and was even there and showed him her thing that was supposed to be hanging from the windshield but she had forgotten to put up. No deal, she got the ticket. So I dashed out while I was waiting for them to finish my paperwork and poped another quarter in. Nice guy huh? And they wonder why people have such a low opinion of them here.

big lolo titas

whoa you do speak local.

now I am really scared. I may jump bail and head to Mexico...Loreto sounds like a nice place.

ItsBruce:
The best way to tell if the Judge is having a bad day is if there are a bunch of toothbrush wrappers laying on the floor in the courtroom.
OK, why?

The wrappers mean the judge has given out a lot of toothbrushes ... particularly to those who will be spending the night. (Also be very wary when the judge asks: "Did you bring your toothbrush?" It implies you may be spending the night.) ... For all those who think judges have no sense of humor.

I always find it very humorous when a 18 time convicted felon is given parole then rapes and kills someone grandmother or child. Frikkin hilarious when some bleeding heart judge feels sorry for sending someone away for the minimun sentence becouse he had to. Not saying your one of those but when and if the scum that did the repeat thefts of scuba and dreams here recently are busted, they will do no time unless the law says they have to. Lawyers make me sick. MArk Twain had it right.

Judges have no say so in parole hearings. That's the parole board, which is often appointed by the Governor. In either case, judges and parole boards are just a smaller sample of society...which is rapidly deteriorating. Why is it people don't want to hurt other peoples' feelings by telling them they have done wrong? The definition of a liberal is one who blames himself or herself for what others' failings.

How did Catherine do in court today?? Just wondering. . . .Take care, Maggi

Oh NO! Shes not here, that can mean only one thing! Catherine the convict! Shall we start a fund to bail her out? How about a gas fund for her boat while shes locked up?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom