Stupid bubbles in FACE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats! Sounds like you found the right woman!

I know that you know that that is not what I meant but you are right that I did find the right woman. :D

Pete

About the regulator... everyone's given you the answers already.

About the purge... not to worry, they work fine.

STRING: Where'd you get the bug for your screen? At first, I thought it was real. Cool.

I still use my old trusty, discontinued Oceanic Omega II second stages. Of course, in the horizontal and slightly head down position, you shouldn't have trouble with most if any second stages.

staying horizontal eliminates a LOT of this issue.

i have a Mares Proton Metal and have never had that problem

STRING: Where'd you get the bug for your screen? At first, I thought it was real. Cool.

He ain't saying. I smeared my screen the other day trying to squash that bug. :D

I think what ClayJar mentioned is possibly the problem. You are a new diver and are likely swimming in a slightly head-up position. If you are trimmed to horizontal the bubbles will probably go elsewhere. Try changing trim a little before changing equipment.

I like the bug. Adds character to my posts :)

Also im waiting for the first person to physically damage their screen trying to kill it through force or spray.

As the demand for smaller and lighter regs has increased, this problem has increased. You could look at an Aqualung Kronos. It has an exhaust port extended to one side. Also, many regulators can be fitted with an optional extended exhaust tee. I know you can get one for Atomic. I've looked at them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom