Sunday June 11, Old Marine Land

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Empty V:
That sounds like a blast. Is there a protocol of who brings what? How does the schedule usually run? Do you guys do a lot of night dives and does the group ever venture north to Malibu?

Billy, I am a DiveVet (provisional noob) also. The unwritten rule is that the NOOBIE brings beer and convestibles to their first dive.

So pal, you are it!

Also, they have a gimongous going away for one of the core DiveEttes (if it winds up at OML), so there will be a host of wonderful, experienced divers to mentor/guide you and friend into and out of the water. It can be treacherous as OML is a ROCKY entry and exit.

Serious Advanced diving. . . it is a place that I am VERY cautious to dive (been down there more times and LOOKED at it, more than I have DIVED it). Max Bottomtime is the Ambassador/Mayor of OML so he would be a GREAT person to take you guys in, and get you guys back out without blood dripping from parts of your anatomy (definitely dont want to get maytag'd there). . . but enough of being your mother.

So yes, I am planning on being out there this Sunday with my dive mentors; it will be good to see you twice in a weekend.

Hope this helps,

Tevis

Hi Billy,

I can't go, Tevis is going to be there!

:D Just kidding, Tevis:D

Actually I have something else, dive related, I must tend to. An unfinished Reef Check Survey, that needs to be finished.

You guys will have a great day of diving, and as Phil mentioned, a great dive debriefing, that should last all day:wink:

Wish I was going. Tevis, take care of Billy and his friend.

Rick

I just wanted to thank Rick for the insightful post, I really appreciate it.
I was looking forward to you giving us a tour, what a bummer. I'm sure you're going to have a sweet dive with Craig and those cats, I really dig Rick's Reef. I Don't see your name on the Wrinkles dive. Can't miss this one.

Tevis, your hospitality is always top notch my friend. Thank you.

I regret to report however that I only do my drinking at night. Plus, with the bbq the day before in laguna, well....you know how we do it. Gotta budget, starving film student.

-Billy

Rick:

I take my orders seriously, dear Command Master Chief. I will watch over Billy and friend like a. . .. . . welp, a :censored: . You guys start practicing your formation diving. . . Rick you will be missed. Billster, dont bring beer for the morning masses at your own peril:sharks:

(seriously tickled to dive with you B-man),

Tevis

Ugh, what is he waiting for? Hollywood divers cant give him customer service if he doesnt customerize. . .or is that patronize?:banghead:

Oh, and the beer is not for you. . .:11doh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom