Sunday June 11, Old Marine Land

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime:
The second link has the best directions... while it could be more detailed, it got me there fine last weekend. Google and Yahoo both gave me maps taking down the 405. 110 generally is the best way to go, it does depend on where you live and which direction you're coming from, of course.

Note that if you want to run a map online, or have a GPS, the address given is slightly wrong:

6610 Palos Verdes Drive South, Palos Verdes will come up not found. The correct city is RANCHO Palos Verdes.

See y'all Sunday!

This is funny, the guy that started this thread (ME) is unable to attend now. The time constraints I mentioned earlier, just became more constraining. I apologize profusely to all and hope that this thread did help bring some people together that were not planning on diving with each other. I really appreciate everyone's help and great advice. I'm looking forward to the next opportunity I have to make it out to OML. Thanks again to all of you for the great words of wisdom and help.

Billy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom