Suunto D9 Titanium with wireless transmitter, cable, original box,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

starree

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
FOR SALE: Suunto D9 Computer with wireless transmitter, USB cable...Used for 6 dives, has wireless transmitter ($450 value), USB cable ($135 value), DVD in case, manual, warranty, replacement watch band, original box. Works perfectly. Glass and band like new, no scratches. The only wear is barely visible, very minor scrapes on bezel. Will need battery replaced, Suunto does this with these units to keep them waterproof at depth. Marin Bamboo Reef Dive Store will verify excellent condition of this unit, and they will handle the transaction for me. Will be shipped with insurance and tracking if desired. Made in Finland.
$975.00
Reasonable offers will be considered.
photos coming asap!
have fun and dive safe.

Last edited:
Hi Keri, I still have the D9, yes, I have both rubber wrist bands, the face/unit is Ti. It's in beautiful shape.

Hi Starree,
Keri is my mom she is looking at this for me as a Christmas gift, if you have pics of the watch I would love to see them. If you could email them to me that would be great. My email is shookbait@yahoo.com. My mom will be working with you as far as everything else goes I'm currently in Iraq so it makes it hard to get in touch with people.
Thanks,
Kris

Is the computor still available ?
How old is it

Yes, the D9 is still available. I'm selling it through Marin Bamboo Reef, in San Rafael, CA. I bought it new, put less than 10 dives on it. Not diving due to vertigo :-(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom