Suunto D9 Titanium with wireless transmitter, cable, original box,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,
I might be interested in buying if we come to an agreement on price. Can you reach me out?
Do you ship only US or WW?

Cheers,
ML

Hi ML,
What price are you offering? Shipping might prove prohibitive depending on your location, where are you?
Thanks for your interest!

If ML doesn't buy it I would like to. Please let me know what happens. Thanks.

Yes I am. I want to upgrade my wife's computer. I figure why not get something she won't grow out of for a long time. Let me know how you want to procede.

Hi scubageorge,
I think your wife will love the D9. I do. My favorite part is the wireless. No, maybe its the dive record, including the graphic of your dive as you are diving and after, depth, temp, air used over time, it's really cool.
Please let me know if you have any more questions about the D9.
Since I will be selling the D9 through Marin Bamboo Reef in San Rafael, California, I will go see them tomorrow and ask the form of payment they prefer. (Please feel free to look them up online at Home and speak with David, the store Manager.)
Talk to you soon,
Elaine

Elaine

Sorry to throw a spanner in the works but I am very interested

Please send email / reply if still available and price

Hi George,
David Saavedra is the Manager at Marin Bamboo Reef , you need to contact him, he has my D9 at the store and is waiting to hear from you.
Marin Bamboo Reef
3765 Redwood Highway
San Rafael, CA
(415) 479-4332
If you'd prefer insured shipping, that will be additional to the $975. for the D9.
I took photos of it (finally) and will try to post those now.
Please call David with any questions about payment, either one of us can tell you more about the D9.
Thank you,
Elaine

Hello,
The D9 is, for the moment, still available. The price is $975 plus shipping, and the contact is David Saavedra, the manager at Marin Bamboo Reef (415) 479-4332.
Please note, one other person has expressed interest to buy, but the transaction has not been completed yet. If it's not sold to that person, I'll let you know, and you can buy it asap.
thank you.

Back
Top Bottom