swap meet in Etobicoke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I will see if any of the more experienced guys are going. Ok...

Do my homework at my LDS...
Get there early( use the elbows if needed?)...
Have a cynical, no wait, Wise and Skeptical eye...

Check, got it!
:mrcool:

Luv ya' puffer!
I'm a great fan of the correct and expanded use of English (check my posts). My 15 year old son seems able to have a 20 minute conversation with a friend using just 7 words. He has however, read many of the Classics including several of Jules Verne plus The Hardy Boys, Zane Gray novels and so on. He has the tools and someday I hope, will see their value and apply them.

Interesting how a recent poll showed that the professions LEAST trusted in Canada start with the feds and then work their way through the provincial and municipal politicians and then on to the lawyers, the car, real estate and carpet salesmen and then the bankers. The world has changed and people are slowly catching on. We'll soon see teachers and doctors moving up that list I'm sure.
Perhaps a new quote is in order. "A healthy cynic is a happy man!"
Certainly no one can disagree that human nature (diver or not) cannot be trusted.

I bought a used wet suit from a store owner at the swap last yaer and he promised it would be ok or he'd fix it. The zipper stuck while I was trying it on at home and when I called himhe basically said all sales at the swap are final. Also i saw that a lot of the 'new' gear was old lines. I bought my bc 2 years ago and my dive shop can't get parts for it anymore so you have to be very carful. Agood LDS is invaluable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom