Talk to me about the Conshelf XIV Supreme

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hate paying more then I should... Some of the prices people ask is crazy... I got two complete sets of NOS conshelf supreme XIV's with a gauge set for like $250 bucks years ago... Then I see someone wants $150 bucks for a single 2nd stage conshelf or 109..

I was born at night... But not last night.... As I said to Buddhasummer, I think we need to stop driving the prices up on these great oldschool regulators... I say we start calling them crappy old junk.... :wink:

Jim...

Last edited:
Ugly too...

IMG_2115.JPG

photo.php

If I had no regulators and was given the option of a new Mk17/A700 or a new Mk10/Balanced Adjustable for the same price, I'd go for the latter.

If I had no regulators and was given the option of a new Mk17/A700 or a new Mk10/Balanced Adjustable for the same price, I'd go for the latter.

But, We have way to much gear... It's almost like girls with their shoes... Maybe worst...

Jim

But, We have way to much gear... It's almost like girls with their shoes... Maybe worst...

Jim

Hell with those kinds of prices I would drag out my best condition regs, have them overhauled and sell. I've slowly been trying to reduce gear,. Too many bcs especially. But people don't seem to want them..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom