Tenneco Towers 12/18 b'day dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Afraid I just became a can't! AM was fine but I have tickets for the Boat Parade that evening so can't do an afternoon dive. @%#^%^#! Grrrrr

:crying: no mango anything now..... :crying:

Ok, i have put down for 7-8 divers, so lets start making sure we can fill that boat :wink:

Scuba_Jenny,
you have to go!!!!!

You need to have your AOW for this, right?

AD2 is great. The crew is awesome. I got certified with them and went back for a couple more dives after that.

I would like to go, but I'm not advanced...

I would think AOW or the equivalent is needed, call them direct and ask. Also nitrox might be a good call to get some bottom time. They might take lots of experience and an OW card, but i cant say for sure, some places do, some dont.

simbrooks:
I might even be able to swing a discount if we get enough interested parties, although the general pricing is only $45, with a decent sized group they are willing to go to $35 each - we just have to arrange a collective payment out of sight of the other customers.
so, should we bring cash instead of a credit card?

Tenneco towers and again, looks about 105 on one and 115 on the other, stopping somewhere around 60 or so, multilevel all the way. I am taking my HID for a nice illuminating dive under and platforms in nooks etc :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom