TexasMike's Birthday Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry Zag,

I just don't like the idea of Deep Ellum on a saturday night.

My idea is a place that can handle a good sized group serves TexMex or steak and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. If a part of the group wants to go drinking after wards thats fine too.

Cavern.... help me out here please

So far we have

Natasha
Mike
Zag and wife
Mitch
Tom and Michelle

Tom

Mike, Stop peeking in here! Where's the lock on that door???
Tom, what's the matter with Deep Ellum on a Saturday night? Too crazy and too many people?
I thought a Brew Pub wouldn't be too costly $$$$, kinda more like a rib, pizza, and burger place, no?
:sunny:

Originally posted by Natasha
... DivingGal..how much are you willing to $$$$$ spend. Sadly, Thanksgiving is a big holiday here so the prices go up and not down ...but maybe from there you can do better. Try American since Dallas is the hub city. We'd lovvvvvve for you to join us.

I've been looking... as you say, with your holiday, it dosen't look too good. But will let you know. Don't want to spend too much, as I'll also have accommodation and land transportation to worry about. I'm crossing my fingers, and bugging my agent.

Natasha,

Yes, Too many crazy, strange, wierd people. Parking will probably be a challenge. Its just not really my ball of wax. I used to enjoy Houstons Montrose Blvd when I was a late teen. Its kinda the equivalent. I know that doesn't mean much to you, but someone may be able to explain it better. If i remember you will be staying near the airport so I was trying to think of something a little closer and easier to get to than that.

This is just my humble opinion.

Tom

sneaks his head around the behind the privacy curtain...

PSSSST!
...How about the Flying Saucer in Downtown Ft. Worth??? Never been there, and always wanted to go! According to Corsair, lots of good beer choices, good food, and plenty of space.

Runs away quickly before Natasha zaps him in the butt with a large rubber band

Mike,
You bad boy! 35 hot, sweaty, spankings for you!
OK I'll check into this one in Ft Worth. I will have a car, so driving anywhere is not a problem.
I'll write back when I find out more.

New details.
The place has been changed and locked in with my credit card.
We have the private room upstairs at the Flying Saucer.
Aaron is the manager there.
The addres is:
111E. 4th Street
Fort Worth, TX.
phone : 817-336-7470
We have the private room and our own bartender from 8PM to 2AM November 24th Saturday.
There is 76 beers on tap and 156 bottles. Think we can have fun there?
Aaron will be faxing me a menu soon. I'll post it when I have it.
Sound good?

Okay, the room and the beer is taken care of...

Now how about the dancing girls? (especially since CavernQT can't make it)

Hmmmm...SeaWolf?????? :egrin:

Mike, Mike, Mike:nono:

Even Bill Gates doesn't have enough money to entice me to be a dancing girl. And even drinking the 75 beers on tap couldn't begin to make me think he did. So we'll just have to hire someone for you.

Tabatha

Back
Top Bottom