Thank You Undersea Sports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fjpatrum

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just spent a week in Ft. Lauderdale for business and did 3 dives. I was recommended Undersea Sports on N Federal Highway (Rte 1) as a good place to get tanks. My gear ended up being late on arrival so I rented a full kit for my Monday evening dive at a really good rate. I kept my tanks and weights until Thursday, stopping in daily for fills.

The owner at Undersea, whose name I didn't catch unfortunately, was phenomenally helpful and a great guy to sit and chat with, plus he gave me military discounts on gear I bought from him as well. I ended up buying a new wetsuit (I don't rent wetsuits) and a light because of his customer service and I will definitely be using them again for tanks and fills next time I'm in the area.

I just wanted to put it out there that if you're looking for a good shop to patronize, stop in here and check it out.

I'm loving your post, I'm a former employee of UnderSeas Sports and I've been a customer for 30 years. The owner is Matt Stout and indeed, a great and humble guy. They must be doing something right to be in business for so many years! :thumb:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom