Thanks to Caveadventurers.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevin Carlisle

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I want to thank the staff of Cave Adventurers for a great experience. I ordered a few new toys from their website for a cave trip we just completed and had excellent service and had my toys earlier than I expected.
The service after the sale will keep me coming back, our trip did not start off to well as I had a complete drysuit failure 20 minutes into the first cave dive. Edd helped me out and we got in 4 more dives. Much thanks to Edd and Gordon.

P.S. Gordon is like a boat hand. He works hard for us and makes those trips easier. TIP the guy, he earns it.

Your welcome Jon. I am sure you will have the same experience I did.

I just bought a couple of very expensive toys from them and both Edd and Gordon were very helpful. I would definitely do business w/ them again.

Thanks guys,
You are the reason we give the lowest prices anywhere, Divers that appreciate great service and great prices are why we are here. Keep checking our website for specials and our store for all your diving needs caveadventurers.com - Home and if you want a divegear package and it is not on sale just give us a call and we will make it "on sale".

Thanks,

Edd Sorenson
Cave Adventurers
5211 Limestone lane
Marianna, FL 32446
caveadventurers.com - Home
850-482-6016

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom