The Best Dounut?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A good combo to try if you haven't ever had it is Chocolate topped lemon filled donunt. I hardly ever see it but it is really good. At Dunkin Donuts they will sometimes put lemon filling in a chocolate bar.

mmmm...sprinkels (homer)

Poor Murph-Diver must love this board now. His VERY FIRST POST regarding equipment, and every follow-up is about freakin' doughnuts!

Murph-Diver, please ignore these hacks... eventually we'll get around to your original question... what was it again??

I know this makes me a hippocrite, but my vote's on Dunkin. Krispy Kreme's have too much sugar for my blood.

Ya know the weird thing? When I opened this thread, two Google ads for Dunkin Donuts franchises appears at the top of the screen ...

Coincidence? I think not ... :D

... Bob (Grateful diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Ya know the weird thing? When I opened this thread, two Google ads for Dunkin Donuts franchises appears at the top of the screen ...

Coincidence? I think not ... :D

I see it too. That's messed up.

There is absolutely no way you can keep proper trim with a Krispy Kreme.

Not to mention the way the long hose wraps around the thing.

At 218 feet the Gluten hits a partial pressure of 1.6 and you have to switch to your lean Dutchie.

I appologize in advance.

As to the real question :Oxycheq will float your boat

Vertigo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom