Theme for Nov. 1-7: Row, row, row your boat....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey...where did the boat go??? :wink:

IMG_2285.JPG

This is my daughter Jessica on Bandito Charters out of Tacoma WA. Kinda foggy otherwise you could see the Tacoma Narrows bridge in the backround.
Image by StevenB (Copyright) posted at ScubaGallery

Zoom_sized.jpg

My dive yaht, the "Miss Jellyfish" :) It'll hold two + gear. Its a 10'2" Zodiac with a whopping 9.8hp Tohatsu. Runs primarily out of gulfshores, from the back of my bronco... Its not trailered either, I fold it up and toss it in the back behind the seats :)

I don't have any pics of the boats we charter to dive from... I guess that'll have to be a priority next time I get out on open water :)

Bug....your yaht is just my speed! She's gorgeous!!!!

This is our boat. Named Bunny Knot...prize if anyone figures out why :eyebrow:

Usually it's just DH and me but we have had six divers on her. Flat deck in front of the console holds eskies and dive gear. Extra tanks/weights live down the back. Camera gear lives along the starboard side the console - ladder in on port. Nice bench seat in the bow. I put a towel on our big esky, push it up against the console and that's a perfect perch for almost every day. Backward roll entry. Big motor. Fast and comfy.

Ahh, if only the wind would stop and the work would stop snowing us under!!

8823boat1.jpg

If I get a chance I'll get the other two boats I usually dive off up later in the week...

Dee:
Lisa....I love both of them! The first reminds me of that Aahhhh feeling after a dive, putting off getting out of the water. And the range of blues in the second are great, especially with the rays.
Dug this up out of the archive. This one reminds ME of that Oooohhhhh! feeling in the arms and shoulders after paddling against the wind and current that day. We had no anchor and by the time we got our gear in the water and were ready to descend, we had drifted back to where we started. Hmmmmm.......time to look into a motor, aye?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom