Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I thought it was something that you don't see everyday.

That's becuase I swim like a shark LOL:rofl3:

The fun one was when the remora went for Mongodive testies, along his inner thigh. I kept pointing to Mongodives, but he could not see the remora creeping up his leg. Mongodive's a true proffesional did not freak out nor shrek like a little girl Mondive's simply brushed the remora away and the remora found something better to suck on.

Found this clump of .50 cal machine gun rounds today.

Attachments

• IMG_3422.jpg
    IMG_3422.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 506
Found this clump of .50 cal machine gun rounds today.

Wow! that is a great find Mongodives. I wonder if those rounds were from the invasion of Okinawa, Japan around 1 April 1945.

Below is the final instalment of the Da Bomb. This video is only the mine exploding. These are still photo's linked together to make a video. These photo's were shot over 500 meters/yards aways from Kadena North/Kadena Town/Okinawa, Japan accross the Hija River. If you look in the bottom left corner you can see a zodiac inflatable boat, that EOD used to place the charges on the 1000 Japanese Sea Mine. The Zodiac boat is about 14 feet long. Witness estimates that the plume of water went 60-75 feet in the air or 19 meters.

YouTube - Da Bomb Explosion frame by frame

A "new" engine block was found at La Jolla Shores today. It sit just West of the "old" block. The new block is surrounded by some huge links of chain, possibly suggesting is was a old mooring anchor that had been covered over years ago.

Did you keep the bra and panties?
Fact the biggest percentage of Japanese divers are women.
Most of these women are single, rich, and are well educated.
Many of these divers come to Okinawa.
The water in Okinawa can be up to 86F.
This is might be the reason we find so many bras and panties off of the sea wall.

They get to hot in thier wet suits so they take off all of thier clothes.

Many golf balls, golf club(not with any golf balls!),lawn furniture,empty rum bottle(damn!),much fishing tackle,lots of weights and weight pouches,a mask,many old bottles (not old enough to keep!) nothing to exciting or valuable yet but, you never know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The lawn furniture was kinda fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom