This forum needs a description

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can download your favorite Corona commercials in the Extra! section of Coronaextra.ca. or by visiting you local Cozumel beach.

H20Bubbles:
You can download your favorite Corona commercials in the Extra! section of Coronaextra.ca. or by visiting you local Cozumel beach.
My point was that we should try to avoid references to something that is only known locally.

Corona itself is a product of Mexico. Do the not sell Corona in The Netherlands? I guess I figured that Corona Beer would be known anywhere... having had it myself at many fine establishments around the world. :wink:

But point taken...

http://www.corona.nl
24.gif

“You’ve seen the Corona commercials, now come experience the reality.
I like that. :D

Okay, we can combine and synthesize... 'Cozumel is known for World Class drift diving, great cuisine and hospitality. This is the island with a Mexican heart and a Caribbean soul! Cozumel offers activities everyone can enjoy, click here to find out more...'

Okay Giggi....I know shut up and dive!! But I couldn't fit that in... or Sharkys get here and get wet ...LMAO

Some forum titles are descriptive enough, like the Cozumel subforum.

It's about Cozumel. It's name is Cozumel. What descriptives are needed?

archman:
Some forum titles are descriptive enough, like the Cozumel subforum.
It's about Cozumel. It's name is Cozumel. What descriptives are needed?

Okay, I can see you've never been there...maybe you do spend too much time on scubaboard?:wink:

Divingnthedark:
Okay, I can see you've never been there...maybe you do spend too much time on scubaboard?:wink:

Yes I do, screening the forums for unnecessary frumpery and correcting errors.

Back
Top Bottom