This forum needs a description

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cozumel Island, Mexico's Caribbean jewel, will reward your visit with spectacular drift diving conditions and coral formations, world-class hotel and restaurant services, and more bang for your buck than most Caribbean destinations. Coupled with warm and sincere service from the locals, and a true sense of careless safety everywhere on the island, Cozumel is one of the best vacation values in the Caribbean, and offers an array of activities for any age group, divers and non divers alike. Come find out why so many are captured by it's raw beauty, tranquility, and the downright friendly people that inhabit the Island of Cozumel. It's no secret why Cozumel has one of the highest return-tourism rates of any dive destination in the world. It's safe, it's cheap, it's clean, it's beautiful, it's friendly, and the diving is still great, why go anywhere else?

:D

CozumelAntonio:
Cozumel Island, Mexico's Caribbean jewel, will reward your visit with spectacular drift diving conditions and coral formations, world-class hotel and restaurant services, and more bang for your buck than most Caribbean destinations. Coupled with warm and sincere service from the locals, and a true sense of careless safety everywhere on the island, Cozumel is one of the best vacation values in the Caribbean, and offers an array of activities for any age group, divers and non divers alike. Come find out why so many are captured by it's raw beauty, tranquility, and the downright friendly people that inhabit the Island of Cozumel. It's no secret why Cozumel has one of the highest return-tourism rates of any dive destination in the world. It's safe, it's cheap, it's clean, it's beautiful, it's friendly, and the diving is still great, why go anywhere else?

:D

Yeah...what he said! Now THAT makes me want to go to Coz.:D

Don't forget to add the part about overweight, sunburned cruisers, puking down their own shirts in front of Fat Tuesday's....can we fit that in somewhere?

:theyareon

Giggi:
Don't forget to add the part about overweight, sunburned cruisers, puking down their own shirts in front of Fat Tuesday's....can we fit that in somewhere?

:theyareon

No of course not, why would you? You can easily point out negative or unpleasant things about any place, but why pay any mind to such things, with so many positive and pleasant things surrounding you? I dare say life is happier when you can bypass the negative and unpleasant, and focus your attention on the good things life offers.......

CozumelAntonio:
No of course not, why would you? You can easily point out negative or unpleasant things about any place, but why pay any mind to such things, with so many positive and pleasant things surrounding you? I dare say life is happier when you can bypass the negative and unpleasant, and focus your attention on the good things life offers.......
He was joking - about the tourists who get off the barges but don't bother looking at anything other than the shops & bars. I've been there 3 times, around it once, but still haven't visited the temple that Myan women used to cross the channel in canoes to visit for fertility. Gonna' try again.

I had a close call, which I posted on Whine & cheese: Jury duty instead of Cozumel?! here. Just got to the mailbox today and found the summons, but I got it deferred. Still on for a week from today.
party-smiley-017.gif

Back
Top Bottom