time change

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have 2 more nights in Cozumel and have not done a night dive in this area. So far, there's No interest including my hubby! Anyway where and when do they do a night dive? My dive shop hopefully will call me tomorrow if there's any takers.:confused:

I have 2 more nights in Cozumel and have not done a night dive in this area. So far, there's No interest including my hubby! Anyway where and when do they do a night dive? My dive shop hopefully will call me tomorrow if there's any takers.:confused:
Where are you staying?

I don't think you want to do one the night before you fly, but you should be able to do one Thursday night ok. Many Ops will be going.

In other news: Google still does not know that Coz has new time rules. They show time there the same as Albuquerque...!!

I'm staying at Park Royal and been diving w Scuba Mau. Our last day here in Cozumel is Saturday but will be going to PDC on the ferry. We are staying at PDC for a week before heading home. We are diving the cenotes on Sun and Puerto Morelas on Tuesday and Wednesday before flying back on Friday to AZ. With the time change, are they too tired to dive at night, or partying, or night diving here is not good. I been waiting for my night dive since Monday. They need 4 divers to do a night dive.

I'm staying at Park Royal and been diving w Scuba Mau. Our last day here in Cozumel is Saturday but will be going to PDC on the ferry. We are staying at PDC for a week before heading home. We are diving the cenotes on Sun and Puerto Morelas on Tuesday and Wednesday before flying back on Friday to AZ. With the time change, are they too tired to dive at night, or partying, or night diving here is not good. I been waiting for my night dive since Monday. They need 4 divers to do a night dive.
IIRC, Blue Angel has a regular night dive on Thursday nights. They are just a short walk up the street from you (toward town) on the left. BA is a great outfit; I have been diving with them for many years. Go talk to them.

Are they planning to adjust the timing of the tides, too? :doh:

IIRC, Blue Angel has a regular night dive on Thursday nights. They are just a short walk up the street from you (toward town) on the left. BA is a great outfit; I have been diving with them for many years. Go talk to them.

Thank you ggunn, however, I didn't see your post. I guess it wasn't meant to be! Next time, I will booked my stay in Cozumel w Blue Angel or Scuba Club so I will have a better chance of meeting someone that want to do a night dive or shore dive w me when my dive buddy hubby is done for the day. 2-tank dive day is just isn't enough for me. I did however manage to shore dive Villa Blanca on our arrival day to Cozumel w hubby for 1-tank. I want to do more, I just need to plan my return trip to Cozumel again!

Aldora does night dives on Wednesday and Saturday, even if just one of our divers wants to go…does happen. Your problem is why we do so, to some the night dive is the highlight of their once a year vacation

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Bienvenidos - Aldora Divers | Only the best of Cozumel

Back
Top Bottom