Toms River flea market

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I usually stay at the Holiday Inn in Toms River on Saturday. Usually get the Jacuzzi Suite. If dinner on Saturday is an option with you WV divers, I am in.

That may be a possibility, depending on tide times. Otherwise I'll probably go home. It's only about 1 hour for me.

Anything but... Done it twice, I'm not overly impressed. Any other nice shore dives near you?

Where is this place? Sounds like somewhere good to get a few cheapy things.

That sounds like a pretty neat thing to check out since I'm a new diver and less than a hour away from me, I'm gonna try to get there sunday.

Jonny_Rocket:
Anything but... Done it twice, I'm not overly impressed. Any other nice shore dives near you?
We could dive the inlet its self, or Shark River Inlet, or maybe make a dual wrecks attempt.

The bridge is really the only NJ site that I've done, not counting all my failed attempts at the dual wrecks. I'm lazy and it's just any easy spot to dive, navigate, and to get in and out of the water.

You have to do it this summer, there's a lot more life then. Also hitting the other side of the bridge is prett cool. You work your way up along the rocks then ride the tide back to the entrance when it changes.

Any of those spots are going to have tide times between around 10:15-11:00am on Saturday.

Another option is to dive the train wreck in the Delaware, that way we don't have to worry about tides so we could do it later.

I'm going to have a new strobe to play with too!:D

Back
Top Bottom