travel info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubabudie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking to book a dive vacation to Australia from The USA. Does anyone have any suggestions on the company they may have used?

I'm currently booked with Diversion Dive travel for late summer trips on the Spoilsport and Walindi/Febrina. Completely satisfied with way they have handled everything so far. My agent is Bettina and she couldn't be more helpful.

I am a dive pro in Cairns who also runs a booking site discounting the trips we favour and would use (been here 20 years and have first hand experience of all the trips we have up on the site). May be of help and we can arrange everything from dive trip, land tours and accomodation. May save you a bit and give you some info to start with anyway.

Kevin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cairns Discount Dive And Snorkel Trips. Live Aboard And Day Trips To The Great Barrier Reef

Hello scubabudie! Great to hear you're visiting down under and experiencing some of the best dive sites world wide.

Let us know when you expect to travel and if you are flexible in terms travel and time. It's a good idea to learn a little about you before recommendations start to flood. We have many dive expeditions in Australia and they are all wonderful but they don't suit everybody. We have experienced most dive operators and they all have a market so it's important that recommendations reflect you as an individual and as a diver.

How many dives have you logged and where have you dived? An idea of age group is also a good thing. Are you nitrox certified. How many days do you see yourself diving? Extended 4 5 or 7 days or just a good fun day dive experience?

If your flexible about the time you dive in Australia let us know and we'll talk about the weather and anything that's relevant to your time of travel. If you'd like recomendations on accommodation or other activities wwe can help. We travel, we dive and we'll share our insights!

Send us an email at SCUBA DIVE CAIRNS and we can correspond in detail.

Cheers Carmen and Andrew Jones

We have experienced most dive operators and they all have a market so it's important that recommendations reflect you as an individual and as a diver.
True !
I go back to OZ in august.
According to the different dive op, when I'll come back, I will have dived 4 of the Australian Top 3 dive sites !!!:shocked2:
:D

Has anyone used aboutaustraliadiving? We are looking to book a liveaboard in 2012 (probably spirit of freedom) as well as traveling around Australia for another 10 days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom