Trip Report, Blue Angel and Scuba Mau Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So did he move to Scuba Mau or not? If he did, I'll miss him, too. A friend of mine has pictures of him diving Colombia Shallows wearing a dead crab for a hat.

I believe Pumba moved this week. He was wanting to wait and thank Alejandra(edit), owner of BA) for giving him the job and say his goodbys to her.

I believe Pumba moved this week. He was wanting to wait and thank Alehandro(not sure about the spelling, Owner of BA) for giving him the job and say his goodbys to her.

Alejandra.

Thanks for the update. I'm gonna miss him when I am there in... OMG! 10 DAYS!!!

So did he move to Scuba Mau or not? If he did, I'll miss him, too. A friend of mine has pictures of him diving Colombia Shallows wearing a dead crab for a hat.

You mean like this?

2007Cozumel330Medium.jpg

:rofl3: Sweet

You mean like this?

2007Cozumel330Medium.jpg

Exactly. You were there last May, too, weren't you? I wasn't on that dive but my friend Jimmy who was taking the AOW course was, and I saw his pix of the "incident".

We dove with Pumba a lot on that trip; I'm going to miss him around the BA shop.

ggunn - yep, Marla and I were there last May when you were (you gave me one of your CDs then - thanks!)

Pumba would find those crab carcasses, dance with them, wear them on his head, etc., then prop them up on a coral ledge so dive groups behind us would be fooled into taking pictures of this live crab until they see the pics later and realize there was a big hole in his shell.

He'll be missed around BA, but they've still got a great crew. They have a "new" Goerge ("Jorje") that was (I think) previously with Dive With Martin. We dove with this new George twice last week and he was very pleasant, cheerful, helpful, and safety-oriented. We really liked him and I think he's signed on with BA now.

(by the way, just got back last night, got to the office today, not wanting to be here, and my computer monitor is swaying back and forth due to my brain still thinking I'm on the dive boat)

ggunn - yep, Marla and I were there last May when you were (you gave me one of your CDs then - thanks!)

Pumba would find those crab carcasses, dance with them, wear them on his head, etc., then prop them up on a coral ledge so dive groups behind us would be fooled into taking pictures of this live crab until they see the pics later and realize there was a big hole in his shell.

He'll be missed around BA, but they've still got a great crew. They have a "new" Goerge ("Jorje") that was (I think) previously with Dive With Martin. We dove with this new George twice last week and he was very pleasant, cheerful, helpful, and safety-oriented. We really liked him and I think he's signed on with BA now.

(by the way, just got back last night, got to the office today, not wanting to be here, and my computer monitor is swaying back and forth due to my brain still thinking I'm on the dive boat)

Yeah, I remember you guys. Too bad we've missed each other this year. Hope you left some good times there for us!

When I get back from Cozumel and I am walking around my workplace all tanned and relaxed, someone invariably says to me, "Welcome back to the real world." My answer to them is, "This ain't the real world."

ggunn:
"Welcome back to the real world." My answer to them is, "This ain't the real world."
Nice! I'll have to remember that the next time I'm asked.

We were with Doug and Marla on that dive last year with Pumba sporting the fashionable dead-crab beanie. Boy, did I suck a lot of air laughing on that dive!

They have a "new" Goerge ("Jorje") that was (I think) previously with Dive With Martin.
Doug, so now they have 2 DM's that go by George/Jorge?

Yeah, I remember you guys. Too bad we've missed each other this year. Hope you left some good times there for us!

When I get back from Cozumel and I am walking around my workplace all tanned and relaxed, someone invariably says to me, "Welcome back to the real world." My answer to them is, "This ain't the real world."

Plenty of good times left on Coz. CB is relatively empty right now, so your ground floor suite is probably ready to go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom