Trip Report, Blue Angel and Scuba Mau Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doug, so now they have 2 DM's that go by George/Jorge?

I'm not sure - they may have three Jorges, but I think somebody was calling Matteo "Jorge" by mistake.

We were out with Jose on the last day - he was also great.

Hey Randy, thanks for the report!

Scootin' out of here in the morning to warm the island up for Gordon :D

I don't know what rock I've been under for the past couple of years, but I have never heard Enriche's nickname Pumba before.:shakehead: Too bad he moved on, I still have Mateo don't I, gotta dive with my homeboy? And is Catherine back diving?

I don't know what rock I've been under for the past couple of years, but I have never heard Enriche's nickname Pumba before.:shakehead:

Look straight into his face, then think about The Lion King, and you realize pretty quickly where he got the name :rofl3: I really enjoyed diving with him and hanging out at Rendez Blu afterwards, though, and I'll miss seeing him around.

Look straight into his face, then think about The Lion King, and you realize pretty quickly where he got the name :rofl3: I really enjoyed diving with him and hanging out at Rendez Blu afterwards, though, and I'll miss seeing him around.

Well he's just a short walk away down the beach, we can still always stop in and say howdy to an old friend.

blue angel is a thumbs up for me! they are our cozumel suppliers and do a wonderful job right from the boat pick up at the ferry dock all the way to the fruit and cookies on the boat, great guides, boat and service!

We have always enjoyed our tripswith Blue Angel as well. But I have missed out on the fruit and cookies. Never seen that on the small boats. (But we were not expecting it either) Maybe just for you guys?

Back
Top Bottom