Trip report - Monterey Dive Party 10/13 -15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great report!!

Having fresh memories and applying fresh images to your story made me feel as is I was there with you. Thanks!

I didn't laugh at the thought of you rolling around at Monastery.

Really I didn't...

OK, maybe a little.

The pics are excellent!

After meeting and diving with Claudette last year, I always thought you two would make a great dive team.

Now, you need to have Peter chime in with his side of the story.

Great report Lynne! What a fun weekend!

Great meeting and diving with You, Peter, Claudette and Josh!

-Chris

Rick,

There is no "Peter's side" of the story. Everything she wrote is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. HONEST!

Video of me attempting to coexist underwater with a scooter (thank you, Jonathan!)

So THAT's what I look like! What a puny canlight -- a pen knife compared to everyone else's light sabres. Sigh, I guess I'm going to get dragged a little closer to the dark side -- need to get a new light before Rec 2 in 8 days.

Man that brings back how cloudy the water was that day. Good time to be had by all, even if we did at one point run right through Claudette's group and scatter them out of our way. :wink:

Peter - remember that once you have started down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. :14:

Haha, the good old Monastery Crawl......don't worry, most people do that. Nice report.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom