Trip report - Monterey Dive Party 10/13 -15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jason Ooi:
I can't see any sticker there:huh:

In the video that Lynne posted.... Lynne (mis matched doubles... 1 galv 1 yellow) is riding my scooter

Ben_ca:
In the video that Lynne posted.... Lynne (mis matched doubles... 1 galv 1 yellow) is riding my scooter
Yup! I saw it...nice "PPD" scooter...thanks:coffee:

You guys did it (where I had failed) . . . Peter has a 21W Salvo 4.5 amp light on order! (And you know what that means . . . you can't mount one on a Seaquest Balance. Another step in the right direction :) )

great report Lynne - I've met a few of those Monteray divers - nice group ... now I just gotta go visit them and quit making them come to see me :D (such a pain to "have" to visit Maui isn't it? :wink: )

Any kelp pics?

Aloha, Tim

TSandM:
You guys did it (where I had failed) . . . Peter has a 21W Salvo 4.5 amp light on order! (And you know what that means . . . you can't mount one on a Seaquest Balance. Another step in the right direction :) )

Yeah, now he will want a helmet so he can mount it there ::)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom