Trip report - Monterey Dive Party 10/13 -15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How did you know? You haven't even MET Peter!

Tim, Delia got a couple of kelp shots in her pictures. I flooded my camera a couple of weeks ago on OE2X's boat, and Peter wasn't carrying his for most of the dives we did in Monterey -- Too busy being a "good buddy" and proving I'm full of hogwash, I think :)

TSandM:
You guys did it (where I had failed) . . . Peter has a 21W Salvo 4.5 amp light on order! (And you know what that means . . . you can't mount one on a Seaquest Balance. Another step in the right direction :) )

Ssshhh.... don't jinx it.

TSandM:
You guys did it (where I had failed) . . . Peter has a 21W Salvo 4.5 amp light on order! (And you know what that means . . . you can't mount one on a Seaquest Balance. Another step in the right direction :) )

Would he get suspicious if you told him that one needs to tuck a 7' hose under the light to keep the canister from moving around? :D

Seriously though, congrats on the light. I think Peter is going to love it.

TSandM:

You're welcome

Hey guys, I read too!

Sigh, yes, I fell off the wagon and ordered the Salvo -- light lust was just too much for me -- but NO, NO, NOT the dark side!!

I think I'm going to have to wear garlic around my neck the whole time Joe is up here next weekend for the Rec 2 class.

OK -- yes, I'll have the can light, bungied necklace, long(ish) hose primary, BP/W -- but my 'puter will be carefully attached to my left D-ring with a pink zip-tie on a retractor!

Peter Guy:
-- but my 'puter will be carefully attached to my left D-ring with a pink zip-tie on a retractor!

Right on brother! Dont let the man grind you down! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom