Trip Report - Panama City/Hydrospace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Murchison once bubbled...
...our turn on the Reef Runner, I sacrificed a few chickens to the weather gods and called for the wind to die, which it did, so the cross-swell chop that had plagued Jarhead on his trip layed down and we had a right smooth trip out to the Black Bart. Unfortunately, I must have been a few chickens short to suit Neptune's Gulf rep, and the mudstorm below hadn't abated at all.

Rick

From last Sunday.

Jarhead

Hi Rick and Jarhead, I hate that conditions weren't better at PC. I would have loved to make the trip over to dive with some of you, but I am out of commission until sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I had surgery to correct a deviated septum that was causing sinius infections on 9/23. Glad you had fun even with the weather, and good luck with Lili she looks to a little more than Isidore.

How long before you can dive again? We're trying to put together an Empire Mica trip for Oct. 25th. Think you'll be up and interested by then?:D

Jarhead

jarhead all is going well thanks. I know it will be at leastuntil Thanksgiving maybe Christmas. Thanks though.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom